This Policy does not cover any links to external, third-party websites. Please consult the privacy notices on the external websites for more information.
We use your information, with your consent, to manage your membership, investigate member conduct, assess and process your complaints against our members and/or regulated firms, respond to your queries, provide you with relevant information, provide service, administer our relationship with you, and as set out in our cookies notice on the website.
Your information is collected from:
If you are an EXCELENCIA GLOBAL member, APC candidate, past member (including expelled or resigned), we will use your information to:
- any information entered on our websites, including EXCELENCIA GLOBAL products’ websites.
email correspondence with EXCELENCIA GLOBAL employees.
contact via phone.
EXCELENCIA GLOBAL social media channels.
application and request forms by post.
in-person contacts with EXCELENCIA GLOBAL employees, members, affiliates.
information we gathered via events, and
external contact lists from EXCELENCIA GLOBAL affiliates.
We will use your information to:
- administer your membership as set out in your membership agreement, including sending you subscription renewals.
- maintain relevant contact, including, but not limited to: sending you practice and guidance notes, AGM information, CPD reminders.
- maintain the accuracy of your information and communicate with you for any other reasons related to your membership.
- maintain the member directory.
- provide our partners to give you information according to your instruction.
- share with other organizations our members belong to in order to maintain EXCELENCIA GLOBAL professional standards, and to detect and prevent fraud.
- share with other regulatory authorities who may be investigating the same complaint made against you.
- For all other non-members who have contacted EXCELENCIA GLOBAL, we will respond to your queries and investigate your concerns against our staff, members and regulated firms via email, phone and/or post. If you do not wish to be contacted by EXCELENCIA GLOBAL by any particular means, please contact us to change your preferences.
- administer and develop our relationship with you, provide services and respond to your queries.
investigate the issue/complainant against our regulated firms and members.
help to protect members of the public against fraud and unethical conduct committed by our regulated firms and members.
contact you for any further information in relation to your queries and complaints as required, and keep you informed.
We will stop sending you promotional messages as soon as you have indicated your decision to not receive them.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from EXCELENCIA GLOBAL, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions from the latest message you had received or write to ………………….. to be removed from our mailing list.
Cookies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our site. This helps us to make our site more responsive to your needs and to track and manage information relevant to your specific interests. In this way, we can tailor our site to you, deliver a better and more personalized service and track the pages on our site that you are interested in. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how you can manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You should note that if you do not accept the cookies or subsequently choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on our site. We also note that one of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set.
We share your information internally within EXCELENCIA GLOBAL all around the world to maintain our professional standards internationally.
We sometimes outsource some of the services set out above, to reputable third parties, including to to ensuring the security of your data. We have data protection compliant agreements in place with all such service providers so they would only use your information according to our instructions.
We take reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect your information. We take reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorized access, modification or misuse. We use services provided reputable security providers and your information is accessed by our employees, agents and third-party partners on a needs-only basis.
We will provide you access to the information we hold about you as provided by law, upon request. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access the information we hold about you. This may be provided by providing you with:
- a description of the information we hold about you.
the reason we hold the information.
who the information may be disclosed to and/or
a copy of the information in an intelligible form
If you would like to access the personal information we hold about you, please contact the Data Protection Officer (contact details available below) and provide us with the following:
- EXCELENCIA GLOBAL member – your membership number.
Non-EXCELENCIA GLOBAL member – a copy of your photo id.
The department you were in contact with where you would like to obtain your information from.
Description of the information you are planning to access (e.g. information concerning the complaint you made correspondence between a period of time)
INR 1000 cheque for the processing fee
We may contact you using any contact details you have provided to obtain more information and assure your identity if needed in order to process your request.
If you are not located in the India, your right of access to your information will be assessed and administered according to local legislation.
Please write to the Data Protection Officer if you:
- have any questions about how EXCELENCIA GLOBAL collects and uses your information.
want to access the information EXCELENCIA GLOBAL hold about you.
address any concerns about the information you have provided EXCELENCIA GLOBAL.
have any complaints about how EXCELENCIA GLOBAL uses your information.